Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weight Loss For Izzy Fundraising Challenge ~ Day 6

Ok....so....it was pouring buckets this morning and although my son and I TRIED to brave it on the bikes with our ponchos, the rain proved to be merciless so we put the bikes back and drove to school. My son got some exercise by walking home and then later biking to the recreation center but I only got a little bit of biking done when I picked him up. That's ok because I did 3 miles on the bike, 2 miles walk/jogging yesterday and 4 songs on the Wii. So I'm doing ok. Tomorrow I will try to get out and do some moving. Every other day seems to be a good formula for me, allows my body enough rest to repair.

I know I still have a long journey ahead of me but I feel so incredibly good doing what I am doing and I know that I WILL succeed! I will be so excited when I am at that point when I give Izzy her money. :-)


So I thought it would be a good idea to post some pictures of me. I have a photo that compares me from June 27th 2011 to today and I do look smaller even though the scale is not my friend and won't budge. I did lose about 6 pounds in the month prior which I will include as total weight lost for the Izzy Weightloss Challenge so she will get the money. 
Sept. 6th 2011
Sept. 6th 2011
Sept. 6th 2011
Sept. 6th 2011
Sept. 6th 2011
Sept. 6th 2011
This Photo was take on June 27th 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment