Saturday, September 3, 2011

Weight Loss For Izzy Fundraising Challenge ~ Day 3

I did not get to exercise today in the traditional sense. I did go shopping for more greens, apples, watermelon, and various other healthy veggies. I carried around 6 watermelons and got a little work out there and got a chance to help show my sister how to use her new juicer. I am in finals week for my two classes in online school so this weekend is a bit crazy. I think tomorrow after work I will go for a walk by myself before I stick my head into the books to finish my finals.

Monday my friend Meghan and I are going to do some training and running so I will get my fill in then for sure. I am excited about Monday because I have not been able to exercise in 2 days and I feel like I need it and crave it now.

This is my refridgerator after today's shopping
My fridge has gone green!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment